Friday, March 12, 2010

The Grade Sixs Are Building Cell Phones from Cardboard

As part of their English theme, the Grade 6s are building their cellphone designs out of cardboard. They each designed their ultimate cell phone...if you could design one too, what would you draw?
Next week they will paint and decorate them.

 Warwick, "Cutting this cardboard is really difficult"
Warwick's design. Apple Mac inspired!
Warwick's back up design for a cat phone.
Jordanne, "Art is my best subject...it challenges me"
Chane, "I've chosen blue and green because they are my two favourite colours"
Nikita, "Now I am drawing my design on my cardboard"
Nikita's design
Cole, "Lets see if my design will fit on the shoe box cardboard"
Gabriel, "Lets hope this looks nice when I'm done"
Gabriel's design

1 comment: